Jobs at the Prime Minister’s Office Candidates are required to examine the eligibility requirements. The PMO provides the Prime Minister with secretarial support. The Principal Secretary of the Prime Minister is in charge of it. The PMO consists of the anti-corruption unit and the public relations division.
Vacancies List of Prime Minister Office Jobs in Pakistan
- Assistant Manager ( Analysis)
- Assistant Manager ( Data Scientist-I)
- Assistant Manager (Climatology)
- Assistant Manager (Data Scientist-II) Assistant Manager (Development-I)
- Assistant Manager (Development-II)
- Assistant Manager (Environmentalist)
- Assistant Manager (Metrology)
- Assistant Manager (Risk Assessment-II)
- Assistant Manager (Seismology)
- Assistant Manager(Hydrology)
- Deputy Manager (Analysis-I)
- Deputy Manager (Analysis-II)
- Deputy Manager (Climatology)
- Deputy Manager (Development-I)
- Deputy Manager (Development-II)
- Deputy Manager (Hydrology)
- Deputy Manager (Metrology)
- Deputy Manager (Seismologist/Geology)
Qualifications of Prime Minister Office Jobs in Pakistan
Benefits of Prime Minister Office Jobs in Pakistan
- Community Service and Civic Influence: Individuals who work in the PMO are able to serve their country and contribute to the development and implementation of policies and programs that can have a substantial impact on the lives of citizens.
- Availability to High-Level Decision-Making: Employees frequently have the opportunity to work closely with senior government officials and contribute to the decision-making process by providing their insights and recommendations on significant national issues.
- Policy Formulation: PMO positions may involve developing and shaping government policies, strategies, and initiatives, affording employees the opportunity to influence the country’s direction.
- Professional Development: Government offices frequently offer career-enhancing opportunities for professional development, such as training, mentoring, and networking.
- Stability: Public sector roles, including those in the PMO, typically offer job stability and security, often with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Exposition to Diverse Topics: Employees of the PMO may work on a variety of policy areas, acquiring exposure to the nation’s diverse and complex challenges.
- Relations Internationales: In some instances, PMOs are responsible for international relations and diplomacy, allowing for engagement with foreign governments and organizations.
- The value of networking: Working in the PMO provides opportunities to develop a professional network within the government, the private sector, and international organizations, which can be beneficial for future career opportunities.
- Competence for Future Positions: Individuals seeking leadership positions in government, politics, or public policy, both domestically and internationally, can benefit from PMO experience.
- Investigation and Analysis: Employees may conduct research, collect data, and analyze information in order to inform policy decisions and provide recommendations based on evidence.
- Emergency Management: In times of crisis or emergency, PMO personnel play a crucial role in coordinating responses and assuring the well-being of citizens.
- Public Admiration: In the community and among colleagues, serving in the PMO can be a source of pride and recognition.
- Contributing to National Growth: PMO positions offer the chance to contribute to the country’s overall development and progress by resolving key challenges and priorities.
- Collaborative Working Conditions: The PMO staff frequently collaborates with sector-specific experts, advisors, and stakeholders, fostering a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Work-life equilibrium: Public sector positions may offer more predictable working hours and greater work-life balance compared to some private sector roles.
Check Also: PPSC Upcoming Jobs – Apply Now
How to Apply for Prime Minister Office Jobs in Pakistan
- Apply online at www.njp.gov.pk, the National Job Portal.
- Candidates may also send their applications to GPO Box 3356, Islamabad.
- Only selected candidates will be invited to a test/interview, depending on the situation.
- The finalists will be required to exhibit their original, HEC-authenticated documents.
- The successful/selected candidate(s) will receive a lump-sum monthly compensation package based on domain skills and relevant experience.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- In the upper right corner of the envelope, the name of the position for which the application is made must be plainly printed.
- The Administration reserves the right to reject any or all applications without providing a reason or to terminate any portion or the entire recruitment process/advertisement at any time.
- No TA/DA will be permitted for the examination/interview.
People Also Ask:
How do I get a job as a PMO?
A bachelor’s degree in project management, business, or a related field is usually required to work as a manager in a PMO. However, there is no definitive college degree or career path to work in a PMO. You can develop relevant skills from a different background or by studying different types of degree programs.Advertisement
What is the qualification for the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Be a citizen of Pakistan. Be a Muslim and overcome 25 years of age. Be able to prove good moral character and not be known for violating Islamic injunctions.Advertisement
Who appoints supervisors in Pakistan?
The President has to appoint the Caretaker Prime Minister in consultation with the incumbent Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition.