The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is an integral element of the National Engineering and Scientific Commission (Nescom). They have recently announced a plethora of intriguing job openings for medical officers, managers, and technicians, giving individuals with a variety of educational backgrounds the opportunity to join their ranks.
Details of NESCOM Jobs in Islamabad
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Company: PAEC
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 1–5 Years
- NewsPaper: Dawn
Benefits of NESCOM Jobs in Islamabad
- Competitive Income: NESCOM offers competitive remuneration with regular increases and opportunities for pay scale advancement to its employees.
- Retirement and Pension Benefits: Pension plans and retirement benefits, which provide financial security upon retirement, are common among government employees in Pakistan.
- Regarding Healthcare and Insurance: Typically, employees have health and medical insurance for both themselves and their families.
- Education and Instruction: NESCOM may provide employees with opportunities for additional education and training so that they can increase their skills and qualifications.
- Annual and Illness Leave: Annual and sick leave is provided to employees, ensuring a work-life equilibrium and time to address personal health concerns.
- Allowances for housing and transportation: Depending on the employee’s position and grade, accommodation and transportation allowances may be provided.
- Profession Advancement: As a prominent organization involved in numerous cutting-edge technologies, NESCOM offers opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Employee Support Programs: These programs provide assistance with personal and professional concerns, including counseling services and mental health resources.
- Stability and Safety: Due to government regulations and standards, government positions, including those at NESCOM, typically offer a sense of security and stability.
- Professional Progress: Through seminars, workshops, and conferences, NESCOM may support and promote professional development.
- Pay for holidays and overtime: For laboring on holidays or overtime, employees may receive additional compensation.
- Community and Team Culture: Numerous government agencies instill in their employees a strong sense of community and cooperation.
Available Job Positions and Eligibility
You may be wondering if you qualify for these positions. The good news is that Nescom welcomes applicants with diverse academic credentials. There is a position on their team for anyone with an MBBS, BDS, bachelor’s, master’s, intermediate, or matriculation degree. Males and females may enroll, demonstrating Nescom’s commitment to equal opportunity.
Application Process of NESCOM Jobs in Islamabad
The application procedure for Nescom Jobs is streamlined and straightforward. Visit the official Nescom Job Portal, known as CareerJobs1737, to commence the online application process. There, you can submit a completed application and the required fee. This purpose’s official website is careerjobs1737.com.
Location and Salary
These positions are located in the bustling metropolis of Islamabad. If chosen, you can anticipate competitive compensation, with some positions offering as much as PKR 100,000 per month.
Employment Type and Experience
These positions are full-time, ensuring job security and career advancement opportunities. The greatest benefit is that no prior work experience is necessary. Nescom values recent graduates and entry-level candidates, making this an ideal opportunity for those just starting out.
Domicile and Age Limit
To apply, you must have Pakistani nationality, and your age cannot exceed 50 years.
Inclusivity of Male and Female Applicants
The open-door policy of Nescom extends to both men and women, ensuring a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Organization – National Engineering and Scientific Commission (Nescom)
Nescom is an essential component of the PAEC and plays a significant role in Pakistan’s scientific and engineering endeavors. The company is renowned for its dedication to innovation and excellence.
Why You Should Consider a Career with Nescom
Working with Nescom provides an exceptional opportunity to contribute to Pakistan’s scientific advancements. The organization values talent from a variety of educational backgrounds, ensuring the workforce’s diversity.
Impact of Working with PAEC
By joining Nescom, you join PAEC’s mission to utilize nuclear science for peaceful purposes, thereby contributing to Pakistan’s development and prosperity.
How to Apply for NESCOM Jobs in Islamabad
Here is a straightforward guide on how to apply for Nescom CareerJobs1737 to help you get started:
- The official Nescom Job Portal can be accessed at careerjobs1737.com.
- Peruse the available employment listings.
- Choose the position for which you intend to apply.
- Complete the application form online with accurate information.
- Pay the application fee according to the instructions provided.
- Please submit an application.
Nescom CareerJobs1737 is your portal to a successful vocation. Do not overlook the opportunity to contribute to Pakistan’s scientific efforts. Apply for a position with Nescom before the deadline, and take the first step toward a rewarding career.
People Also Ask:
What are the Nescom organizations?
The National Engineering and Scientific Commission (NESCOM) was formed in 2000 by amalgamating the National Development Complex, the Air Weapons Complex, the Maritime Technologies Complex and the Project Management Organization. In the early 2000s, NESCOM rapidly achieved several firsts.
What is NESCOM in Pakistan?
The National Engineering and Scientific Commission is a Pakistani multinational corporation and a defense contractor that develops, designs, and sells defense hardware, including missile and weapon systems worldwide. Industry Defense and Space Manufacturing Company size: 10,001+ employees. Headquarters Islamabad.
Who is the father of atomic energy in Pakistan?
Abdul Qadeer Khan, NI, HI, FPAS, known as A. Q. Khan, was a Pakistani nuclear physicist and metallurgical engineer who is colloquially known as the “father of Pakistan’s atomic weapons program”.