The Ministry of Energy Jobs is seeking highly qualified candidates with experience in engineering and science, as well as an energy-related educational background, to submit applications. Currently, this ministry is responsible for a number of international organizations concerned with energy and power. For this reason, the Energy and Power Division of the Ministry of Energy and Power provides its employees with multiple career development opportunities and growth platforms so that they can create a solid financial career.
This ministry has recently advertised a number of employment openings in a well-known newspaper and on social media platforms. Those who are interested in enlisting to seize this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity can submit their applications via our website.
Details of Ministry of Energy Power Division Jobs
|Ministry of Energy Pakistan
|Islamabad & Across Pakistan
About Ministry of Energy (Power Division)
On August 4, 2007, the Ministry of Energy (Power Division) was established. It is a ministry at the executive level of the federal government with two divisions: the Power Division (under the Power Secretary) and the Petroleum Division (under the Petroleum Secretary). This ministry was created by combining the “Ministry of Water and Power” and the “Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources.” This ministry is affiliated with multiple organizations, namely NESPAK, CPPA, NEECA, PPIB, NTDC, and AEDB, which operate under this ministry.
This ministry is comprised of two functional sections or wings, namely the Administration Wing and the Power Wing. Currently, the Federal Minister responsible for MOWP is M. Hammad Azhar, and the Secretary of the Power Division is Ali Raza Bhutta. This ministry’s headquarters are located in the capital federal territory of Islamabad, Pakistan.
Benefits of Ministry of Energy Jobs
- Job Protection: Government positions typically offer greater employment security because they are less susceptible to economic fluctuations and layoffs.
- Competitive Income: Government jobs typically offer competitive and stable salaries, as well as regular raises and cost-of-living adjustments.
- Abundant Benefits Package: Typically, government employees receive comprehensive benefits packages that consist of health insurance, retirement plans, paid leave, and other advantages.
- Work-life equilibrium: Typically, government positions offer a healthy work-life balance, with standard working hours and paid time off.
- Opportunities for Progression: Numerous government agencies, including the Energy Ministry, offer opportunities for career advancement and professional growth.
- In support of Energy Policy: Working in a Ministry of Energy enables you to contribute to the development of energy policies and regulations that can have a substantial impact on a country’s energy sector.
- Exposure to Market Developments: Government employees in the energy industry frequently have access to the most recent industry trends, research, and technology, which can be beneficial for their professional development.
- Networking Possibilities: Government positions can provide networking opportunities with professionals, energy industry stakeholders, and international organizations, which can be advantageous for advancing one’s career.
- Retirement Benefits: In some nations, government employees are eligible for generous pension plans that provide retirement security.
- Strength and Influence: Contributing to the energy sector can be personally rewarding because you can influence energy policies and promote sustainability and energy efficiency.
- Instruction and Advancement: Government ministries frequently invest in training and development programs to assist employees in acquiring new energy-related skills and knowledge.
Available Ministry of Energy Jobs
- Assistant Manager Communication
How to Apply for Ministry of Energy Jobs
- You must select the “Apply Here” button below to download the Ministry of Energy Job Application Form, which is available.
- Fill out the application form with all required information, including your name, address, religion, citizenship, etc.
- Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Energy (Power Division), Room No. 220, 2nd Floor, A-Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad Attach a CV, Education/Experience Certificates, CNIC, and 1 recent passport-size photograph, and then submit the form and documents to the following address:
Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Energy (Power Division), Room No. 220, 2nd Floor, A-Block, Pak Secretariat Islamabad
People Also Ask
Who is the Minister of Energy in Pakistan?
Minister of Energy, Power, and Petroleum Muhammad Ali calls on Caretaker Prime Minister Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar in Islamabad on August 19, 2023
What are the functions of the Ministry of Energy in Pakistan?
The Power Division (Ministry of Energy) has been mainly dealing with the subject of electricity, which includes generation, transmission, and distribution, as well as policy matters pertaining to these three functions. Right now, there are 22 public sector companies and two statutory bodies working under the Power Division.
What is the role of the Ministry of Energy in Pakistan?
The Ministry of Energy in Pakistan is responsible for energy generation and power production through the utilization of hydropower, solar, and wind power.