Pakistan’s premier civilian intelligence agency, the Intelligence Bureau (IB), is tasked with gathering vital information and assuring national security. According to the recruitment notice issued by the Assistant Director (HR), the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Pakistan is actively seeking youthful applicants between the ages of 18 and 25 for permanent positions in Islamabad.
These Intelligence Bureau jobs in Islamabad are open to applicants from all over Pakistan until December 30. These positions require a Matric, Middle, Intermediate, or Bachelor’s degree. A proficient typing speed of 40 words per minute and an exceptional shorthand speed of 80 words per minute is required for the stenotypist position.
If you are interested in applying for the Intelligence Bureau IB Vacancies Latest Advertisement, please read on to learn more about the application process.
Details of Intelligence Bureau Jobs
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Source: Jang Newspaper
- Location: Islamabad
- Hiring Organization: Intelligence Bureau IB
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Benefits of Intelligence Bureau Jobs
- Job Protection: Government agencies, such as the IB, typically offer high job security. Government employment is generally secure, and employees are protected from arbitrary termination.
- Salary and Perquisites: In addition to competitive salaries, Intelligence Bureau roles typically include a variety of allowances and benefits, such as housing allowances, medical benefits, and more.
- Retirement and Pension Benefits: After retirement, government employees, including those in the Intelligence Bureau, are entitled to pension benefits, ensuring their financial security.
- Satisfaction at Work: Working for the IB allows you to directly contribute to the nation’s security and defense. This sense of purpose can result in high job fulfillment.
- Career Advancement: The IB provides opportunities for career advancement. Promotions and opportunities for specialization in numerous intelligence and security fields are available to employees.
- Instruction and Advancement: The IB invests in the development and training of its employees. This may consist of specialized intellect training, language classes, and opportunities to improve skills and knowledge.
- Work-life equilibrium: Typically, government positions offer a healthy work-life balance, with regular hours and paid time off. This balance may appeal to those who value their personal time the most.
- Healthcare Advantages: Typically, government employees have access to comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Transportation and Housing: Depending on the job description, the IB may provide housing and transportation, allowing employees to focus solely on their work without having to stress about these aspects.
- Demanding Work: The intelligence and security work that the IB performs can be both intellectually stimulating and demanding. This can be a significant benefit if you appreciate working in a dynamic environment and solving complex problems.
- Service national: Working for the Intelligence Bureau means you contribute directly to the safety and prosperity of your nation. Patriotism and service are powerful motivators and benefits for some.
- Networking Possibilities: Working for the IB offers the chance to network with colleagues and individuals from various security and intelligence agencies domestically and abroad.
Check Also: Fatima Fertilizer Jobs 2024 – Online Apply
Vacancies of Intelligence Bureau Jobs
The available vacancies at IB are as follows:
- Naib Qasid
To apply for the Intelligence Bureau IB Jobs for men and women, kindly visit the Intelligence Bureau’s official website, fill out the online application form, and submit it to the Assistant Director of Human Resources before the deadline.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask
What is the work of the Intelligence Bureau in Pakistan?
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is an espionage and intelligence cycle management effort of the civilian intelligence service. IB is Pakistan’s oldest intelligence agency. It is directly under the Prime Minister. Its primary role is to build initiatives, including counter-intelligence and foreign intelligence management.
Is an intelligence officer a military officer?
Overview. Intelligence officers provide military intelligence support in operations, planning, and decision-making. Their work has an impact on military and national security, as well as the political and public relations of the government.
What is the work of an intelligence officer?
organizes, collects, collates, and analyzes data, and develops intelligence information such as electronic surveillance. Compiles and disseminates intelligence information using briefings, maps, charts, reports, and other methods. Ascertains the accuracy of the data collected and the reliability of the sources.