We are currently seeking a dedicated Lead Personal Caregiver in Toronto (HCA or PSW is acceptable) to assist with the growth of Bayshore. Join our extraordinary team as we continue to provide our community with superior care for over five decades. Working a full-time schedule with a consistent agenda, you will have the opportunity to make a difference and perform meaningful work as a caregiver.
Details of Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
|CAD 26000 Per Year
|Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 0C3
Areas of coverage:
- Toronto, Scarborough, North York, and Etobicoke
Complete Days From Thursday to Monday 7 am-pm (2 days off on Wednesday and Tuesday)
At Bayshore, you curate exceptional experiences for clients daily. If you aspire to “make a difference” through the delivery of exceptional care, then a healthcare career with Bayshore would be an ideal choice for you.
Bayshore strives to take good care of you – while you take care of others:
- Reward yourself for engaging in activities that please you. Do you wish to make a difference and return to the fundamentals of caring? We will provide you with the independence and guidance of experienced colleagues and superiors to pursue a project that ignites your enthusiasm. We offer you and your family competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive range of company-sponsored benefits.
- Strategy your course – Organize your day in a manner that emphasizes what is most important. We offer flexible work arrangements to grant you greater autonomy. As a Bayshore Caregiver, you may select the number of hours you desire to work and a schedule that complements your lifestyle.
- Impact the well-being of your constituents and localities – Lead by example and leverage your knowledge to generate indelible experiences for your clientele, while aiding us in the development of more robust communities.
- Realize your utmost capabilities – Our organization is dedicated to supporting you in attaining the future you envision through the provision of diverse employment prospects, continuous professional development, and access to healthcare experts.
- We prioritize health and safety, so you can work in a secure and wholesome environment. To safeguard clients and employees from COVID-19 exposure, we furnish them with personal protective equipment (PPE), conduct daily infection prevention screenings, and deliver pertinent training that aligns with the ever-changing health guidelines.
The Work You Will Do
- In your capacity as a Community Lead Personal Caregiver, you deliver exceptional and empathetic care to your clients.
- Offer guidance and counsel to facilitate the vocational growth of a newly hired personal attendant.
- As required, administer assistance with instrumental and fundamental activities of daily living (ADL/IADL), in addition to specialized, client-specific support, and standard care services. One-on-one services rendered to clients in their residences or communities include a range of tasks such as personal companionship, meal preparation, housekeeping, medication reminders, respite care, dementia care, hospital discharge assistance, and palliative care.
- Provide coverage for the late-breaking absences.
- Constantly ensure that clients’ safety, emotional, and physical requirements are attended to to the greatest extent possible.
Benefits of Caregiver Jobs
- A Satisfying Experience: Performing care for those who require assistance can be extraordinarily gratifying. You possess the potential to significantly influence the life of another individual by providing aid and emotional solace.
- Adaptability: Numerous caregiver jobs provide flexible scheduling, enabling individuals to manage their professional and personal obligations.
- An array of opportunities: The scope of caregiving includes hospitals, assisted living facilities, residential care, and more. This diversity affords individuals the chance to operate in various environments according to their individual preferences.
- One’s Personal Development: One gains communication skills, empathy, and tolerance, which are not only advantageous in the context of caregiving but also various facets of life.
- Maintaining Job Stability: The increasing elderly population contributes to a sustained demand for caregivers, thereby fostering a stable labor market that offers a diverse range of employment opportunities.
- Formation of Relationships: You can cultivate a sense of companionship and trust with those you care about by developing deep, meaningful relationships.
- Continuous Education: Each individual under your care is distinct, which introduces fresh obstacles and prospects for growth. Regularly, you gain new knowledge and abilities.
- Health Advantages: Certain positions as a caregiver provide health insurance and additional perks, which enhance your general welfare.
Who You Are
- You are motivated to contribute to the improvement of the lives of individuals within your community.
- With a strong dedication to delivering exceptional care services to clients, you possess a comprehensive understanding of community care practices.
- You possess a dependable automobile and are inclined to operate it during work hours to visit clients.
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone with data capability.
- Have you obtained a Vulnerable Sector Check or are you prepared to do so if one is required?
- You have successfully fulfilled the requirements of a formal, accredited caregiver training program, or you possess an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- You possess a minimum of two years of recent experience working as a caregiver in a comparable role or have had life experience in which comparable responsibilities were executed. You have been immunized against COVID-19 with the complete course of an approved vaccine combination or vaccine series.**
Is Canada still accepting caregivers?
Only 2,750 applications get approval every year for the Home Support Worker Pilot program. The HSWP Caregiver Immigration Pilot is scheduled to reopen new applications. For the January intake, prospective caregivers can get in touch with us for assistance.
Do caregivers need IELTS in Canada?
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the criteria listed below: Language results that indicate a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) rating of 5; IELTS General: Reading 4.0, Writing 5.0, Listening 5.0, and Speaking 5.0. CELPIP General: Reading 5, Writing 5, Listening 5, and Speaking 5.
What are the requirements for caregivers in Canada?
At least 12 months of full-time qualifying work experience in the 36 months before submitting your application; Language test results show a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 5; One year of Canadian post-secondary education or the foreign equivalent.