Austria is a European nation that welcomes international candidates seeking Austria Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2024. You can apply directly to Austrian companies or use the EURES Portal, which provides access to tens of thousands of employment opportunities in Austria and throughout Europe.
Local and multinational businesses in Austria seek skilled and talented professionals who can contribute to their operations. Information technology is one of the most in-demand fields in Austria and around the globe, particularly for programmers.
In Austria, there are multiple ways to obtain visa sponsorship jobs:
Eligibility Criteria for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Austria
To be considered for visa sponsorship jobs in Austria, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Education: A minimum four-year degree from an accredited university or college is required.
- Points Score: Acquire at least 70 points in accordance with the Red-White-Red Card criteria.
- Experience Relevant: You must have relevant work experience and talents in your field.
- Documentation: Hold a valid passport and obtain travel health insurance.
- Accommodation and Funds: Provide documentation of your accommodations and sufficient funds to support your stay in Austria.
- Motivation Letter: Include a well-structured letter describing your intent to work in Austria.
Benefits of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Austria
- Legal Permission: Visa sponsorship ensures that foreign workers have legal permission to reside and operate, eliminating concerns about visa violations or deportation.
- Access to the Job Market: It provides entry into the job market and access to a vast array of employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
- Career Growth: Numerous visa-sponsorship jobs offer opportunities for career advancement and development within the company or organization.
- International Experience: Working abroad can provide a worker with valuable international work experience, enhancing their resume and making them more competitive in the global job market.
- Cultural Immersion: Living and working provide the chance to immerse oneself in culture, language, and ways of life, which can be personally enriching.
- Networking: Foreign workers are able to develop a professional network, which can be advantageous for future career opportunities.
- High Standard of Living: An attractive destination for many professionals due to its high standard of living, quality healthcare, and access to outstanding educational opportunities.
- Financial Stability: A robust and stable economy can provide foreign employees with financial security and stability.
- Work-Life Balance: Renowned for its emphasis on work-life balance, with reduced working hours and more generous paid vacation time than other countries.
- Social Benefits: A variety of social benefits, including healthcare, unemployment insurance, and pension programs, are available to workers.
- Educational Opportunities: It is home to numerous universities and educational institutions of international renown, making it a desirable destination for those seeking additional education or professional development.
- Quality of Life: Due to factors such as safety, healthcare, education, and infrastructure, the United States consistently ranks highly in global indices measuring quality of life.
- Multicultural Environment: A diverse and multicultural nation and many of its cities are home to international communities, making it a welcoming location for people of all backgrounds.
- Language Skills: Working can provide the opportunity to acquire or enhance language skills, which can be beneficial for personal and professional development.
Minimum Salary and Job Sectors in Austria
The monthly minimum wage for visa sponsorship employment in Austria is €1500. However, the average salary in Austria is approximately €43,000, with the exception of Vienna, where it is higher.
Austria provides visa sponsorship opportunities in a variety of industries, such as:
- Administrative and service support tasks
- Wholesale and retail commerce; automobile and motorcycle repair
- Lodging and dining service operations
- Industrial Production
- The construction of
- Activities in human health and social work
- Occupational, scientific, and technical endeavors
- Storage and transportation
- Additional service activities
- Communication and information
- Administration and defense of the public sector; mandatory social security
- Financial and Insurance Activities in Education
- Culture, amusement, and recreation
- Real estate transactions
- Agriculture, forest management, and fisheries
- Water supply; sewage, waste management, and environmental remediation
- Electricity, gas, steam, and air conditioning are all sources of energy.
- Quarrying and mining
- Activities of extraterritorial entities and organizations
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Austria
1. EURES Job Portal
EURES is an official European government job portal offering numerous job opportunities in Austria and across Europe. To locate visa sponsorship jobs in Austria on EURES, follow these steps:
- Visit the website for EURES.
- Choose “Austria” as the desired location.
- In the search bar, type “Visa Sponsorship” to find employment opportunities. This will provide a list of open positions with sponsorship options.
2. JobTED Austria
JobTED Austria is the leading employment search website in Austria and offers numerous sponsorship opportunities. To obtain employment:
- Go to the website for JobTED Austria.
- Enter “Visa Sponsorship” in the search bar to see a list of available positions with sponsorship options.
Accenture is a multinational company situated in the United States that specializes in IT services and consulting. They are known for assisting visa sponsorship candidates.
Deloitte provides some of the world’s most esteemed brands with audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services. Typically, a Bachelor’s degree or higher is required, and all qualified applicants are considered.
KPMG offers employment opportunities to recent graduates, students, undergraduates, graduates, and those with prior work experience. In addition, they provide visa sponsorship, housing, and assistance with health, education, and other benefits, making it an attractive option for job seekers.
6. PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PwC is an international network of firms that provide professional services. They provide numerous employment opportunities to contemplate.
7. Ernst & Young (EY)
Ernst & Young Global Limited is a multinational professional services partnership with a London office. They offer student programs, graduate programs, and numerous opportunities for professional employment.
Siemens offers employment opportunities in engineering, manufacturing, research & development, information technology, sales & marketing, and operations, among others. Employing more than 113,000 employees across Austria, they are a significant presence in the region.
Google has open positions in its Austrian facilities. Typically, a bachelor’s degree is required, and the organization is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants.
- Choose Country: Austria
Microsoft Germany is currently accepting resumes and is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Check Also: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Finland – Apply Now
11. Apple Germany
Apple Germany is currently hiring for 164 positions. Apple is an equal-opportunity employer that prioritizes workforce inclusion and diversity.
Choose Country: Germany
12. META Careers (Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram)
META has 95 open positions in their German and Austrian locations. They are dedicated to fostering equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, or nationality.
- Select the Austria location.
These multinational corporations offer excellent visa-sponsored employment opportunities, making it simpler for individuals to work and reside in Austria and Germany. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, these companies offer a variety of career opportunities.
People Also Ask:
How can a foreigner get a job in Austria?
You will need to obtain a work permit to work in Austria If you are from outside of the EU or EEC. Luckily, an Austrian employer may recruit a foreign national, but they must apply for approval and an employment permit.
Does Austria accept foreign workers?
Foreigners require a work permit in order to be employed. They also need a residence permit if they are in Austria for longer than six months.
Is it easy to get a PR in Austria?
To apply for permanent residence in Austria, you must meet the following requirements: Legal status in Austria for the last five years, uninterrupted. Be financially self-sufficient, whether from independent sources, a job, or self-employment.