With one of the world’s greatest economies, Canada is home to several global employment agencies. You are a foreigner who wishes to migrate to Canada, and you are searching for Canadian companies that recruit foreigners.
The most recent employment statistics in Canada indicate that labor shortages are worsening, giving foreigners the greatest opportunity to immigrate and obtain permanent residency.
The national organization that provides demographic data in Canada reported that the number of job openings in Canada reached a record high of 912,600 in the third quarter of 2023, as many businesses continue to recover from COVID-19.
List of Recruitment Agencies of Canada Provide Visa Sponsorship
AngusOne Staffing is a recruitment firm that identifies and positions market-leading talent across multiple industries. This agency meets the professional recruitment needs of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Western Canada. They assist their clients, both foreign and native-born, in enhancing the performance of their organizational teams and in securing employment opportunities that advance their candidates’ careers.
- Address: 1800 – 777 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1S4
- Website: www.angusone.com
Goldbeck, one of the leading employment agencies in Canada, has assisted companies in filling challenging vacant positions that require a unique combination of skills, expertise, and industry knowledge. Typically, the hiring process at Goldbeck lasts between four and six weeks.
- Address: Suite 510, 475 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 4M9 Canada
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.goldbeck.com
Sales and IT recruitment are specialties of TM8 Recruitment. With an emphasis on senior sales and IT professions, as well as marketing, operations, engineering, and industrial, they work with businesses in a wide range of industries. TM8 can assist both U.S. citizens and non-citizens in finding employment that matches their skills and interests. Visit their website for more information.
Global Hire is the finest immigration consultant in Canada. They facilitate the hiring of qualified local immigrants or the recruitment of skilled international workers to cover vacant positions. Global Hire is the organization for you if you are an expatriate seeking employment or moving to Canada with a job offer. Global Hire is also focused on assisting immigrants to Canada.
- Address: Suite 210, 4935-55 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6B 3S3
- Website: globalhire.ca
Hays is the largest specialist recruitment firm in the world. 2009 marked its inception. With 12 offices and counting across the United States, Hay has become one of the leading providers of competent personnel in its industry. In addition, we are experts at recruiting qualified and competent foreign laborers for both the private and public sectors.
- Website: www.hays.com
Renard International Hospitality Search Agencies
Renard International Hospitality Search Agencies is the premier executive search firm for the tourism and legal cannabis industries. completed executive recruitment assignments in over 56 countries. By matching the talent needs of our clients with the aspirations of our candidates, they hope to have an impact on the hospitality industry.
- Website: www.renardinternational.com/
Canada Staffing Consultant Ltd
Staffing Consultant Ltd. is Canada’s premier provider of highly qualified personnel to Fortune 500 corporations and small and medium-sized businesses. CSC is committed to connecting employers with a vast array of talented, highly effective, and qualified job candidates, ranging from web developers to accountants. Their agency’s mission is to launch and accelerate the growth of your business by delivering the most qualified and skilled candidates to satisfy our clients’ requirements.
Cowan International provides a multitude of services to individuals and businesses all over the globe. Cowan International has connected opportunities with qualified candidates in the engineering, construction, and resource sectors for over six decades.
Work Global Canada
Work Global Canada, a staffing agency with offices in St. John’s, uses its international network of recruiters to find foreign laborers for industries ranging from engineering to agriculture and health care.
Canadian Immigration Consulting (Canada Connect), headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, assists immigrants who desire to work in Canada with the immigration process. Canada Connect is not a recruitment agency, but it can provide advice and assessments on a variety of immigration-related topics, such as express entry for skilled workers, foreigners working in unskilled jobs in Canada, business immigrants switching from temporary to permanent residence, and residency status of participants in the Canadian caregiver program.
Benefits of Recruitment Agencies of Canada
For job seekers:
- Access to Numerous Employment Opportunities: Recruiting firms have extensive networks and partnerships with businesses in a variety of industries. They can provide access to a wider variety of job openings, including positions that may not be publicly advertised.
- Industry Knowledge: Numerous staffing agencies specialize in particular industries or employment sectors. This knowledge can be advantageous for job candidates, as agencies are aware of the specific requirements and qualifications required for particular positions.
- Career Counseling and Assistance: Recruitment consultants may offer advice on talent development, interview coaching, and resume and CV writing tips. They can help job seekers present themselves to potential employers more effectively.
- Time Efficiency: Job hunting can be a time-consuming endeavor. By matching candidates with suitable job openings, recruitment agencies can expedite the process and save job seekers time and effort.
- Maintaining confidentiality: alien further In some instances, job seekers may prefer to maintain the privacy of their job search. By connecting candidates with prospective employers without disclosing their current employment status, recruitment agencies can help maintain candidates’ anonymity.
- Contract and temporary work: Many employment agencies offer temporary and contracting positions. This flexibility can be advantageous for those seeking temporary employment or those seeking experience in a variety of roles.
- Access to a Qualified Candidate Pool: Recruitment agencies maintain databases of pre-screened and qualified candidates. This saves employers time and effort in their search for qualified candidates.
- Specialized Staffing: For specialized roles, agencies with industry-specific expertise can assist in locating candidates with the exact skills and experience required.
- Reduced Recruiting Expenses: It can be cost-effective to outsource the recruiting process to a recruitment agency because it reduces the need for extensive advertising, screening, and interviewing.
- Time Efficiency: Employers can concentrate on their primary business operations while the recruitment agency handles the time-consuming tasks of candidate sourcing, screening, and shortlisting.
- The ability to adapt: A staffing agency can provide temporary, contract, and permanent staffing solutions to satisfy a company’s fluctuating needs. This flexibility is especially beneficial for seasonal and project-based recruiting.
- Market Analysis: Recruiting firms typically have a comprehensive comprehension of the job market, including salary trends, the availability of candidates, and industry-specific insights. Employers may find this information useful in making informed hiring decisions.
- Reduced Danger: Agencies may offer replacements or guarantees if a recruited candidate fails to perform satisfactorily, thereby reducing the risk associated with hiring decisions.
How can a foreigner get a job in Canada?
To legally work in Canada, foreign nationals who are not permanent residents must obtain a work permit. Before traveling to Canada, you should typically register for a work permit with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or a Canadian visa office. The following employment authorizations are required:
- Before applying, you must have a job offer from a Canadian employer.
- In addition, an LMIA application must be submitted to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
- ESDC will determine the employer’s eligibility to hire a foreign worker to complete the position.
What are the fees for hiring firms in Canada?
The recruiting fee is frequently calculated as a percentage of the candidate’s first-year salary. This fee ranges between 15 and 25 percent. The recruiting process becomes more difficult as the fee rises. The recruitment fee is determined during the first meeting when the hiring manager conveys the mandate to the Canadian recruiter.
Farm Workers Recruitment Agencies in Canada
Canada’s most extensively cultivated crops are wheat, canola, barley, corn, and soybeans. Canada has a significant agricultural industry. Foreigners who want to work on a farm in Canada may obtain employment in one of the country’s most popular occupations, which is farmwork.
In Canada, employment agencies are the most efficient way to locate farmwork. Some of these employment agencies provide complimentary sponsorship visas to immigrants seeking employment in Canada. The following are some of the best Canadian agencies for recruiting agricultural workers:
Global Farm & Ranch Recruitment
This employment agency welcomes both locals and non-natives. They handle the documentation for international job seekers and provide assistance to employers seeking temporary foreign labor. They offer the following immigration-related services:
- Employment authorization applications
- Forms for requesting citizenship
- Additionally, applications for provincial nominee programs
- In addition, applications for temporary resident visas, work permits, and study permits for foreign laborers’ qualified family members
- Other than that, applications for Canadian citizenship have risen.
Their expertise includes the following:
- Crop cultivation
- Operators of heavy machinery
- Mechanics of agricultural equipment
GreenTech resources offer services for immigration, employment, and post-employment to job seekers. They are one of the leading employment agencies in Saskatchewan, Canada, and agriculture is one of the industries in which they specialize.
Their principal focus is on the following agricultural sectors:
- Mechanics of agricultural equipment
- Crop cultivation
- Operators of heavy machinery
- Farm Laborers
They employ primarily in the agribusiness sector. They offer employment forums, HR services, agricultural recruitment, and a free-agent program, among other services.
- Address: Agristaffing.com Inc., Kitchener, Ontario
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
They have a range of agricultural specializations and have assisted numerous candidates in securing positions as business representatives, regional sales managers, and agricultural technicians.
People Also Ask:
Do recruitment agencies charge fees to candidates in Canada?
Recruitment agencies in Canada are allowed to charge employers for the services they provide. Recruiters may charge job seekers a fee for certain services, provided these services are not directly related to recruitment.
How Much Do Recruiters Get Paid in Canada?
The fee base is usually a percentage of the hired candidate’s annual salary. It is between 15% and 25%. The cost of recruitment is determined during the initial discussion when the hiring manager explains the mandate to the recruitment consultant.
Is Canada recruiting foreign workers?
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC’s) Immigration Levels Plan for 2024-2025 has laid out a target goal of 465,000 new permanent residents for 2024, 485,000 for 2024, and 500,000 for 2025; this translates to Canada looking to bring in roughly 1.5 million new permanent residents in the next three years.