It is not easy to find an attractive job in Pakistan and one who gets a good job does not keep it for long and that is why people look for jobs that are very good in nature and that are Also highly compensated on base. In a country where the inflation rate is high, people look for high-paying jobs. Here are the jobs cut in Pakistan which are the highest paying jobs in the state regardless of the unstable economic situation of the country and still these jobs are providing enough salaries to the workers.
ChecK aLSO: Pakistan Oil Limited (POL) Jobs 2024 – Apply Now
List of Highest Paying Jobs in Pakistan
1. Marketing and Brand Manager.
Marketing is the most dynamic sector in the present conditions of Pakistan, great advertising personalities are highly paid and are also hired quickly as their starting salary ranges from 20,000 to 52,000 PKR and some experience. After that, it goes up to 83,000 to 125,000 PKR.
The most famous universities are NUST, IBA, Quaid-i-Azam, LUMS, and UCP. Its growth rate is 246%. Due to the rise of multinational companies, Pakistan’s economy has been affected immensely due to which this sector is at the forefront. So the field of marketing is at the forefront of other fields.
2. Procurement and Supply Chain.
The starting salary of these fresh graduates is 15,000 to 25,000 PKR and after five years of experience it will be 76,000 to 15,412 PKR. Popular universities for procurement and supply chain degrees are GC, LUMS, and LSE. It is believed to be taught as a specialization option for MBA.
3. Program and Project Management.
All over the world people who have knowledge and skills in this profession are highly paid for a long period of time. Your starting salary is 20,000 to 35,000 PKR. And after five years of experience your salary changes from 74,000 to 142,000 PKR. This field is truly fulfilling and developing in the West. Top-ranked universities for this degree are IBA, LUMS, and NUST.
4. Deals and business development.
Sales is considered to be the core function of every business and that is why people in this field are considered as essential resources. The starting salary of a fresh graduate in Pakistan is 15,000 to 35,000 PKR and after 5 years of experience it changes to 63,000 to 126,000 PKR. The most famous universities are LUMS, LSE, Quaid-i-Azam, and IBA.
At Jobs.com.pk, you can browse 1000+ open jobs by education like Graduation, Post Graduation, Matric/Inter, and others.
5. Mechanical Engineering.
Engineers are always very fundamental in business and especially electrical and mechanical engineers are required by business with reliability and they have the most attractive business salaries in such a popular organization. Fresh graduates are given a salary ranging from 28,000 to 48,000 PKR and employees can easily earn up to 100,000 PKR while gaining experience.
The most famous universities for mechanical engineering are UET, GIKI, NED, and NUST.
6. Human resource management.
Human resource management is considered a supporting role in business. Not every organization in Pakistan offers human resources employees but now it is considered a core role and that is the reason why they are highly paid another reason for high remuneration for such employees is accessibility as applicants. Resources are limited. The number of human resources is very and that is why their starting salary range is 18,000 to 30,000 PKR and after five years of experience it changes to 68,000 to 103,200 PKR.
HR Management is known as “NEXT IT”. The famous universities are NUST, UCP, LUMS, IBA, Quaid-e-Azam University and LSE.
7. Telecom Engineering.
The telecom business in Pakistan is in a booming phase and is expected to grow in size and popularity in the future. Employees get a starting salary of 18,000 to 38,000 PKR and after 5 years of experience it will be 60,000 to 99,000 PKR, the most popular foundations for this degree are NUST, NED, UET, and FAST.
8. Finance and Accounting.
You can calculate your value by examining what your organization achieves. When you join your salary is 10,000 to 25,000 PKR and after 5 years of experience you will be paid 36,000 to 90,000 PKR. The best institutes for this degree are LUMS, NUST, IBA, UCP, and ICMAP.
It is the second highest-paying profession in Pakistan. As if we take jobs at the management level, a financial manager with experience equivalent to 10 years is earning more than PKR 140,000.
9. Software engineering.
Fresh graduates in software engineering in Pakistan are initially paid 15,000 to 30,000 PKR and there is a high demand for experienced workers in this field who are paying solid remuneration packages of 45,000 to 150,000 PKR per month for long term. are Software experts are also able to earn big money from outsourcing at home. Hence the software engineering field pays highly to the employees.
This sector is truly fulfilling, the best universities for this profession are GIKI, UET, FAST NUST, and NED and some institutes hire Microsoft employees directly from these universities.
10. Creative designing.
The prevailing training institutes for this profession are called NCAs. Indus Valley School of Arts and Fatima Jinnah Women’s University, your salary ranges from 12,000 to 18,000 PKR when you are a fresh graduate, and when you have 5 years of experience you will get an attractive salary of 49,000 to 74,000 PKR.
Benefits of Highest Paying Jobs in Pakistan
- Financial Stability: The most apparent advantage of high-paying employment is the financial stability it provides. Higher-income individuals are more affordably situated to provide for their families, fulfill their financial obligations, and strategize for the future.
- Superior Quality of Life: Occupations that offer high wages frequently enable workers to purchase a more opulent lifestyle. This includes improved accommodation, access to high-quality healthcare, opportunities for children’s education, and leisure activities.
- Career Growth: Many well-compensated positions offer prospects for professional development and progression. Those occupying such positions may be afforded the opportunity to advance their careers, assume greater obligations, and attain leadership positions within their respective organizations.
- Job Security: Specific well-compensated occupations, particularly those that are in high demand or operate in specialized domains, frequently offer an elevated level of employment stability. It is more probable that professionals possessing in-demand skills and expertise will secure steady employment.
- Professional Development: Frequently, high-paying occupations necessitate ongoing education and professional development. This can provide individuals with opportunities to broaden their skill set and remain current in their respective fields, in addition to being intellectually stimulating.
- Recognition and Prestige: Occupations that offer substantial salaries frequently entail a degree of prestige and recognition. This recognition has the potential to enhance an individual’s self-esteem and foster a feeling of achievement in their professional trajectory.
- Gain of Access to Exclusive Benefits: Certain well-compensated employment opportunities entail supplementary incentives and privileges, including stock options, health insurance, retirement plans, performance-based bonuses, and other favorable provisions that augment the overall remuneration package.
- Possibility for Entrepreneurship: Wealthy individuals might possess the necessary financial resources to investigate entrepreneurial endeavors or allocate capital towards viable business prospects. This may result in the accumulation of wealth and the development of supplementary revenue sources.
- Global Opportunities: Specific occupations in Pakistan, particularly those affiliated with multinational corporations or sectors that have an international presence, might provide prospects for employment overseas. By gaining this exposure, individuals may develop a more expansive worldview and gain access to international professional trajectories.
- Contribution to Economic Growth: High-income individuals make substantial contributions to economic growth via investments, expenditure, and taxation. The aforementioned economic contribution may yield favorable consequences for the nation’s holistic progress.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
What is the most common job in Pakistan?
37.54 percent of the workforce in Pakistan worked in the agricultural sector, about a quarter worked in industry, and 37.28 percent in the services sector.
Which field has the highest number of jobs?
The highest-paying jobs are basically in Information Technology, Healthcare, Data Industry, BFSI, and Marketing.
Which skill is highly paid in Pakistan?
Leading the pack with salaries ranging from PKR 100,000 to a staggering PKR 12 million, chartered accountants continue to be the most sought-after professionals in the country. Their expertise and qualifications, recognized globally, make them indispensable in various industries.