Home Care/ Health Aide Jobs: If you’re considering working and living in Northern Ireland or other parts of the UK, have an interest in healthcare, and a passion for assisting the elderly and those in need, Home Care/ Health Aide jobs might be your ideal career path. What’s even more appealing is that you don’t necessarily need extensive medical training to get started. In 2024, there are numerous Home Care jobs available for foreigners, complete with visa support.
Details of Home Care/ Health Aide Jobs
- Job Title: Healthcare Aide/ Homecare Aide/Live-in Healthcare Assistant
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: Not specified
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Sponsoring Bodies: UK government and other Home Office-approved companies
- Knowledge Required: Yes
- Experience Required: Not necessary
Duties of a Home Care/ Health Aide Jobs
- Supporting patients/clients with housekeeping duties, including meal preparation, laundry, and cleaning.
- Assisting with bathing and dressing.
- Administering medications as needed.
- Providing psychological and emotional support or companionship.
- Engaging clients in various health-promoting activities.
- Assisting with miscellaneous household tasks.
Why Home Care Jobs in Northern Ireland?
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Pathway to Permanent Residence.
- Weekly Pay.
- New Starter Bonus.
- Referral Bonus.
- Free Training Provided.
- No Previous Experience Required.
- Relocation Support.
- Assistance in the Application Process.
- Free Accommodation for the First 14 Days.
- Subsidized Accommodation for the First 6 Months.
Job Requirements of Home Care/ Health Aide Jobs
To qualify for these roles, here are the key requirements:
- Meeting skilled job role requirements set by the UK Home Office.
- Having a degree or certificate in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in English, such as an IELTS score of 6 bands.
- Preferably having one year of relevant experience.
- Possessing a sponsorship letter from a UK Home Office-registered company.
The Average Salary of a Home Care/ Health Care Aide in Northern Ireland
The average salary can vary based on factors like education, experience, location, and citizenship status. However, in Northern Ireland, healthcare assistants earn an average annual salary ranging from €16,000 to €18,000, with an average hourly rate between €8.50 and €9.50.
Where to Find Visa-sponsored Health Aide Jobs
You can explore these opportunities on various job search platforms and websites such as:
How to Apply
Applying for Home Care/ Health Aide jobs with visa sponsorship is made easy with online job search portals. You can apply for your desired positions, upload the necessary documents, and wait for responses. While many people in Northern Ireland and the UK opt for immigration brokers, you can also apply online if someone is sponsoring your visa.
Home Care/ Health Aide jobs in Northern Ireland offer a unique opportunity for foreigners interested in healthcare and community welfare. These roles come with the support of visa sponsorship, attractive benefits, and a pathway to permanent residence. With the increasing demand for healthcare and social care professionals in the UK, this field provides stability and rewarding careers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need prior healthcare experience to apply for these positions?
No, prior healthcare experience is not necessary. These jobs are open to candidates from various backgrounds, and training is provided.
What are the language requirements for these roles?
Applicants should have proficiency in English, typically demonstrated through an IELTS score of 6 bands.
Can I apply for these jobs on my own, or should I use an immigration broker?
While many people in the UK use immigration brokers, you can apply for these positions independently online, especially if someone is sponsoring your visa.