In Cavan/Monaghan, Home Instead is the preeminent provider of in-home care services. Home Instead Cavan/Monaghan, the largest provider of non-medical care for the elderly in Ireland, is expanding its extraordinary team of CAREGivers.
Applications are being accepted by reputable home care organizations from individuals who are compassionate and empathetic by nature and seek to positively impact the lives of elderly individuals and their families.
Check Also; Housekeeper Jobs in Longford 2024 – Apply Now
Details of Home Care Assistant Jobs in Monaghan
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship, Graduate
- Salary: €13.20-€15.18 per hour
- Company: Home Instead
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Work Location: In person
Benefits of Home Care Assistant Jobs
- Influential Work: You have a direct influence on the lives of individuals who require assistance with daily activities in your capacity as a home care assistant. They can maintain their independence and enhance their quality of life due to your assistance.
- Adaptable Timetables: Numerous home care assistant positions provide employees with the ability to select periods that correspond with their availability. Those in search of part-time employment, pupils, or individuals with other obligations may find this flexibility advantageous.
- Varieties in Work Environments: Home care aides are employed in a variety of environments, including communities, assisted living facilities, and private residences. This diversity exposes individuals to an array of environments and client requirements.
- Significant Relationships: You establish profound connections with the people you aid, offering them not only physical assistance but also emotional solace and companionship. These connections have the potential to be profoundly satisfying.
- Continuous Education: To be a home care assistant, one must acquire and implement new abilities, ranging from fundamental caregiving methods to providing specialized attention to patients with particular medical conditions or requirements.
- Satisfaction at Work: The appreciation and gratitude of clients and their families can be extraordinarily beneficial. Positively impacting the existence of another individual can increase an employee’s sense of job satisfaction.
- Demand-Driven Field: An aging population is contributing to a rising demand for home care assistants. This provides numerous employment opportunities and job security in the healthcare industry.
- Professional Development: Positions as home care assistants may provide an entryway into a healthcare-related profession. By furthering their education or training, individuals have the opportunity to progress toward positions such as licensed practical nurse (LPN), certified nursing assistant (CNA), or to pursue advanced degrees in nursing or caregiving.
- Proficiency in transferable abilities: The aptitudes cultivated during one’s tenure as a home care aide, including communication proficiency, empathy, diligence, and attention to detail, may be applied to alternative healthcare positions or even to domains beyond healthcare.
- One’s personal development: Balancing the needs of those who are afflicted with health issues can facilitate personal development, cultivate empathy, and enhance one’s comprehension of human resilience and requirements.
Who we’re looking for
- Completed time Carers: Your experience is supported by QQI training and you are currently employed in-home care.
- Part-time (experienced) Caregivers: You may be a family caregiver or currently provide part-time in-home care for seniors in your community. If so, you have the desire to assist more elderly individuals in leading fulfilling lives at home.
- A portion-time Caretaker lacking experience: You have a soft spot for the elderly in your community and would like to assist them in leading contented lives at home, according to a schedule that is convenient for you and accommodates your availability.
- Student nurses, who have completed their QQI-level education, seek flexible opportunities and practical experience while pursuing their full qualification.
- Former nurses and retirees: You desire to contribute to the community for a few hours per week while employed by the preeminent non-medical home care provider globally.
A compassionate and understanding disposition is the utmost quality we seek in an individual; this entails finding a partner who not only shares our mission and values but is also enthusiastic about contributing to the betterment of the lives of senior citizens and their families through Home Instead.
What you’ll do
Constantly on the lookout for compassionate and caring individuals to join our winning team and serve in communities throughout Ireland.
- Seniors and their families will have their lives improved through the provision of a variety of non-medical services in your community.
- You will receive training in the “Home Instead Way” and will assist clients throughout the various phases of their care journey.
- By assisting local seniors with daily duties, alleviating feelings of isolation, and improving the living environment, you will infuse joy into their hearts.
- The duration of your care visits per client could range from one hour daily to an eight-hour session.
- You will be able to provide more complex care to clients with greater requirements, such as those with Alzheimer’s disease, chronic conditions, or long-term illnesses, with the proper training.
What you’ll get
- Pay that is competitive, with increased rates applicable on weekends and bank holidays.
- Free 20 hours of induction training and, if necessary, subsidized QQI training.
- A schedule that is adaptable to your availability. Assistance and backup from a team directed by nurses.
- Prospects for both professional and personal growth. CAREGiver appreciation activities are accessible.
Apply today to begin your professional journey with Home Instead Cavan/Monaghan.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
What are the duties of a home care assistant?
Home care assistant duties and responsibilities
Helping or supervising clients with washing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
Preparing client meals and snacks and feeding or supervising eating and drinking.
Cleaning the house, washing clothes and linens, shopping, and other domestic duties as needed.
What does a care home assistant do?
A care home assistant, or care assistant, provides emotional and physical support for vulnerable and frail people. Their duties include washing and dressing patients, monitoring their health, and taking care of household chores.
How do I become a care assistant in Ireland?
For this role, you will need to meet the qualification requirements as set by the HSE. You will need a minimum of a QQI/FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing Studies. You will be required to have all 8 modules completed, totaling 120 credits.